1. The promoter of this offer is Electric Ireland, Swift Square, Northwood, Santry, Dublin 9. Electric Ireland is a division of the Electricity Supply Board.
2. You must be an Electric Ireland customer to avail of a Payment Plan.
3. All current Monthly Payment Plans are available on a 1 year plan and payment via Direct Debit is mandatory.
3. If you cancel your Direct Debit within the contract period, you will be liable to pay the full outstanding balance of the Payment Plan at that time and this will be invoiced to you and payment will be due in 30 days.
4. Participants of this offer must be 18 years or over, they must be the homeowner or have obtained the homeowner’s permission to proceed with the works.
5. To avail of a Payment Plan participants must agree to these terms and conditions.
6. Payment Plans are currently interest free.
7. These terms and conditions are in addition to the Electric Ireland General Terms and Conditions for Residential Customers.
8. Details about how we use your data, and the rights you have in relation to your data, please refer to our Privacy Notice at www.electricireland.ie/privacy. For further information, you may contact the ESB Data Protection Officer at Two Gateway, East Wall Road, Dublin D03 A995 or at email@example.com.
Back to Nest